To Our Valued Clients,
We are delighted to be back to work! We are ready and we know that you are too! We want to thank you for your patience and loyalty during this difficult time.
We learn more about COVID-19 every day. With that, the guidance and protocols issued by the CDC, our local health department, and other government officials are rapidly changing. Below is a summary of our protocols, practices, and requirements during this time:
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment. There will be screening paperwork that will need completed.
- Please call when you arrive for further instruction.
- We ask that everyone arrive wearing a mask. If you do not have a mask, we will provide one for a small fee.
- We ask that you arrive alone. Please do not bring children. Anyone with you will be asked to remain in the parking lot/your car. If you have a caregiver they will be permitted to enter with you.
- Do not come into the salon if you are feeling ill. We will be happy to reschedule your appointment for you.
- You will be screened for a fever, with a non contact forehead thermometer.
- We have an active sanitation process and checklist in place. We will be sanitizing the styling stations, restrooms, doorknobs, surfaces, etc., throughout the day. Every service area will be disinfected after each guest.
- Clean towels, gowns & bedding will be used for each client.
We appreciate you and your business. You matter to us and we will do whatever we can to make this work for all of us!